Friday, March 30, 2007

Blogs Not Bombs

Since I've recently joined the blogging community (which I have to admit I'm highly addicted to) I decided it would be courteous to show my support for my friend's and family's blogs. Whether they're up-and-coming or established, artsy or scientific, I pay a visit to each of these blogs almost everyday. I love seeing people I know utilizing this great medium to express themselves, even if it does give us a glimpse into their peculiar thought processes.
  • ..dotted and undotted dotterings..: My brother's blog on "science, life, culture and exciting et cetera". Only on its second post, this blog is thought-provoking, knowledgeable, witty and periodically over my head.
  • Autobiography of Blue (my life with fibromyalgia): As Hannah puts it, "The purpose of this blog is to coax my desire to write out of hibernation, to discuss and revel in the strange and lovely, and, especially, to explore and share my ongoing experience with fibromyalgia (FM)." A journal-style blog characterized by splendid writing and delightful images.
  • fr.ivolo.us: There is plenty to explore on this blog, with its Sketchbook, Quotes, Blog and Snippets sections. Currently, Josh has been exploring and experimenting with Polyphasic sleeping. Certainly a fascinating read.
  • Freestyle Quilting: If you're interested in quilting, sewing, design or just crafts in general, this is a really cool, innovative style of quilting to check out.
  • Sunlight Homes Blog: Based in Albuquerque, NM, Sunlight Homes is an amazing business, building "custom designed green homes with passive solar design". Visiting their blog is a great way to educate yourself on the monumental importance of this topic.
If I know you and your blog isn't listed here, please tell me about it and I'll add it on! I want to make sure I know and recognize all my acquaintances' blogs. We must support one another!

On a final note, I wanted to share this picture with you. I found it on Freedigitalphotos.net and just really liked it. Yep.

No comments: