Tuesday, April 3, 2007

From Standing Cats to Egg Mosaics

As I searched around the Internet today, trying to discover a piece of information valuable enough to blog about, I noticed several blogs focused on pictures today. Alas, this was my theme yesterday.
However, luckily I feel inclined to completely disregard that and continue on with the daily trend. So here are some of the popular pictures today that inspired positive feelings. Hopefully the same response will result from your viewing as well.

Some kitties getting a fresh (squeeze?) of milk


Apparently there's no photoshop here, just one giant wave


A happy diver that made me smile


Those are all eggs! Get a better idea here.


How pretty it is when milk meets coffee, beautiful! More pictures here.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

In order of every picture here are my responses:

Ohhh how cute!!!!

Jeez careful...

Wow this view...well you can see a lot!

What!!

That is amazing!