Saturday, May 26, 2007

Documenting Zombies = Guaranteed Death


This is the kind of stuff I like to see. People getting creative in really outlandish, extensive and (oh yes) public ways.

On Friday, San Francisco had a surprise visit from a rather large plague of zombies (other fun collective nouns here). It appears they were able to create quite a uproar as they stumbled through town, transforming innocent onlookers into their own kind, leaving blood smears as they went and even managing to piss off a few Scientologists. Not a bad day if you ask me.
Check out the awesome photo journal of the entire event.

For those of us who don't follow the tenets of Vodoun or come from the Middle Ages, I think we can agree it's fair to conclude that zombies are a big fat myth.

So what was the real reason behind the invasion? Honestly, I doubt you would ever guess this one. A wedding. Awesome right? For some reason, when I found out this was actually a wedding, it just made me smile.

The zombies even got to take a short break from the killing spree and show off their moves on the dance floor.

No comments: